Increase Brand Awareness With Custom Flyers for Your Business
Hand out flyers you’ll be proud to show off and customers will want to read. Choose from professionally made business flyers, die-cut flyers in different shapes to special prints in metallic or silk.
Here’s how you can customize a flyer based on your brand’s message and design:
Indicate the right size or select custom dimensions.
Choose a flat, unfolded size that will provide enough space for your image and the corresponding text. Some of the popular sizes are:
- 8.5” x 11” is the standard letter size. Provides enough space for images, graphics, and lengthier text.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is easy to hand out, store, and keep.
- 5” x 7” is about half the size of a letter. It’s easy to carry around and for people to keep on the go.
- 4” x 6” is a smaller and more compact size. Another alternative to this dimension is the 4.25” x 5.5”.
Select a shape that distinguishes and clarifies your message.
Stand out from the usual letter-sized flyer and promote your company in any of these fun shapes:
- Rounded corners
- Half circle
Choose a paper or cardstock that complements your design.
Print on sturdy paper or cardstock to complement the premium design on your flyer.
- 100 lb. paper gloss is thicker than the standard magazine paper. Recommended for most flyer designs. This paper stock is also available in matte.
- 70 lb. paper uncoated is the thinnest and lightest paper stock available. It comes with a smooth, writable surface on both sides.
- 80 lb. paper gloss has a medium weight that makes it easy to hand out. The gloss gives your design a bold and bright finish.
- 10 pt. cardstock gloss is thicker than 100 lb. paper and lightweight enough to fold. It comes in a vibrant gloss finish but is also available in matte for an elegant touch.
- 14 pt. cardstock is a thick and hefty cardstock that isn’t prone to bending and folding. It comes in a shiny gloss, extra–vibrant high gloss, or soft–toned matte.
- 16 pt. cardstock is available for metallic and silk flyers. Its added rigidity protects it from folds and creases.
- 17 pt. cardstock is slightly thicker than the 16 pt. cardstock. Its uncoated surface provides a luxurious, textured look and excellent writability.
Upload your custom flyer artwork or use our online design tool to get started. Templates are also available for download in Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, JPG, and Publisher formats.